Unedited Reviews was established to provide a simplistic and affordable way to help businesses collect more positive online reviews.
Today when a prospective client is trying to decide what company to deal with, they first go online to research who has the best reviews and reputation in their neighborhood. Our platform will help you grow your online reviews, resulting in driving more customer your way.
Our small family owned and operated company, located in central Pennsylvania, is driven to provide companies with an outstanding review platform to help your business succeed.
2316 West Madison Street, Chicago, IL 60612
Martin Technology Group operates Unedited Reviews. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Martin Technology Group.
Martin Technology Group has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Martin Technology Group shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any thirdparty web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 day’s notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
We reserve the right to remove any content that infringes any of the following review content policies:
- Advertising: Don't use reviews for promotional purposes; for example, including telephone numbers or links to different websites. Reviews are meant to provide your actual experience and impression of a particular place - posting of reviews in a bid to manipulate the ratings of any business is prohibited.
- Spam: Don't post spam reviews. Only write your actual experience with that specific business. Try not to advertise any commercial/promotional products or services and do not write reviews for the same business using different accounts or submit the same review multiple times.
- Email addresses, telephone numbers or URLs: in order to avert promotional content and spam reviews, we do not permit the addition of email addresses, telephone numbers, or web links to different sites in reviews.
- Irrelevant reviews: Don't write reviews pertaining to another person's experience, or that is irrelevant to the particular business you're reviewing. Do not use reviews as a discussion board for social or political editorial or personal outbursts.
- Keep it clean: the use of offensive, disrespectful or hostile language is prohibited. We'll likewise UN-publish reviews that characterize individual assaults on others.
- Conflict of interest: Reviews are only helpful when they are truthful and impartial. In the event that you are the owner or employee of a particular business, please don't write reviews on your business or that of your employer. Do not receive gift items, services or monetary offers to post reviews on a particular place or to post a negative review on a rival business.
- Illegal content: Don't include illicit content or links to prohibited content in your reviews.
- Copyrighted content: Don't write reviews that violate the rights of other individuals - including copyright.
- Impersonation: We don't allow the posting of reviews for the benefit of others or posting reviews under false identities or false association with the business you're reviewing.
- Personal and confidential details: We don't allow the posting of personal and confidential details in reviews, such as government identification number, credit card details, driver's license details, and so on.
If you have any questions about this Review Policy, please contact us.